Product: ResMed AirCurve Bilevel
AirCurve 10 S | AirCurve 10 VAuto | AirCurve 10 ASV
Type: CPAP Bilevel and ASV
AirCurve™ 10 bilevel machines include two pressure level settings: a higher pressure when you inhale, and a lower pressure that makes it easier to exhale.
Each machine also gives you access to myAir™ – a free app that provides a nightly sleep score, coaching and more to help you stay on track.
- AirCurve 10 S: This is a fixed-pressure bilevel machine for obstructive sleep apnea, which means it delivers one consistent pressure for inhalation and another for exhalation that is set by your doctor.
- AirCurve 10 VAuto: This is an auto-adjusting bilevel machine for obstructive sleep apnea, which means it changes airflow pressure levels for both inhalation and exhalation based on your needs.
- AirCurve 10 ASV: Designed for central sleep apnea, this bilevel adjusts to your individual breathing patterns as they change during the night. Its clinically-proven algorithm, called adaptive servo-ventilation (ASV), detects when you stop breathing and provides a breath.
AirCurve 10 machines provide enhanced settings designed to make sleep apnea treatment more comfortable. Each model also offers myAir access to help you stay on track throughout your sleep apnea treatment journey.
AirCurve 10 S and AirCurve 10 VAuto both treat obstructive sleep apnea, while AirCurve 10 ASV treats central sleep apnea
Allows your exhalation pressure to be set as low as 4 cm H2O for enhanced breathing comfort, regardless of how high the inhalation pressure is set. This can be helpful if you require a higher pressure to treat your sleep apnea.
Built-in humidifier and Climate Control’s enhanced Auto setting provide optimal breathing comfort
Here’s how it all works together
Machine pushes air through the tubing to the mask
- Mask allows pressurized air to enter the airway
Humidifier adds moisture to the air you breathe
90w power supply unit provides continuous power
- Filters are used to keep allergens out of the airflow