Product: ICON™+ Auto
Manufacturer: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Type: CPAP System with Auto-adjusting Pressure
Model #: ICON™+ Auto
NOTE: The ICON+ Auto is no longer in production, but we support patients who are still using this model by providing replacement parts.
Manufacturer Description: The F&P ICON+ Auto is the fully featured Auto CPAP which combines all of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s leading clinical technologies including advanced Auto-adjusting algorithm and SensAwake Technology. The versatile Auto CPAP device can be used as a titration and long-term solution for your patients. The flow-based auto-adjusting algorithm detects and effectively responds to flow limitation, hypopnea and apnea.
Stylish, Smart + Simplified
- The F&P ICON+ Family features:
- Water Chamber
- F&P InfoUSB
- Chamber Lid
- Menu System
- ThermoSmart™ Technology for more humidity and comfort
- SensAwake™ responsive pressure relief to provide better overall sleep
- Auto-adjusting pressure for personalized treatment during sleep
- Info Technologies for flexible data communication options
- Contemporary and stylish design for bedroom appeal
- Forward-facing display with intuitive menu system
- Compact footprint including humidifier and power supply
- Combined smart technologies
F&P ICON+ series offers easy access to the three most commonly used therapy settings (on/off, ramp, humidity). The device can be used in conjunction with F&P’s masks and flexible compliance management systems.
Better Patient Care
With the full range of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s Clinical Technologies integrated into one stylish, easy-to-use unit, the ICON+ offers better patient care and business efficiency.
More humidity. More comfort.
ThermoSmart Technology is at the forefront of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s humidification philosophy, and is compatible with each model of the F&P ICON+ family. This technology includes an advanced humidification algorithm and a heated breathing tube, which both work to provide optimal humidity and reduce condensation.
Responsive pressure relief.
SensAwake promotes better overall sleep. We all experience subconscious waking through the night – at which time pressure intolerance is likely to occur. Whereas other pressure relief technologies provide partial relief during expiration, SensAwake provides a prompt and significant relief in pressure to the lowest most comfortable level upon waking. This eases the return to sleep and allows effective treatment to resume.
More communication. More results.
Retrieving quality sleep data in a timely and efficient manner is crucial to understand patient needs and influence therapy outcomes. Info Technologies provide a range of options to best suit your business practice.
ICON D Filter 2 pack
ITEM #: 900ICON213
FILTER, AIR ICON F/CPAP MACHINE (2/PK)
ICON CPAP Tubing ThermoSmart™ Heated Tubing
ITEM #: 900ICON208
- ThermoSmart technology is a unique heated hose which maintains the warm environment for the airflow to prevent condensation
- With conventional humidification, as air flows from the heated humidifier through the CPAP hose, the surrounding air cools the air inside the CPAP hose. As the air cools, it releases moisture in the tube and mask. The heated hose creates a continuous heated environment to help the air hold its moisture and be delivered effectively to the user
F&P ICON™ Humidification Chamber
ITEM #: 900ICON200
- Fisher & Paykel Humidification ICON Water Chamber
- Capacity: 14.2 ounces / 420 mL
- Constructed with high density plastic