Everything CPAP is pleased to offer a convenient new option for ordering replacement supplies. Once registered, you will receive a monthly email notification when it’s time to replace your supplies. You will be notified of the supplies which you are eligible for and be able to place an order online. Day or night, rain or shine ordering your supplies has never been easier!
How to Sign up:
- CPAP therapy requires a prescription from a licensed medical professional, but the first step is to recognize that there is even a problem.
- Next you need to acquire a sleep apnea diagnosis by consulting with a licensed medical professional – preferably a Board Certified Sleep Physician. CPAP prescriptions can also be obtained from other medical doctors, as well as physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
- After this initial consultation, the next step to a sleep apnea diagnosis is a sleep study. Traditionally, it has been conducted in a sleep lab or hospital and involves a comprehensive evaluation of the patient’s sleep behavior.
- Alternatively, home sleep tests are ordered for patients whose initial consultation indicates they are suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. A typical Home Sleep Test (HST) measures airflow, breathing effort, body position, heart rate and oxygen levels.
- With a CPAP prescription, contact Everything CPAP to begin the process of choosing the right CPAP machine, mask and supplies.
- We will help you navigate the process to submit to your insurance agency.
- After your supplies arrive, our Respiratory Therapists will help fit your mask, instruct you on how to use your CPAP machine whether at home or on the road.