Product: Freedom™ CPAP Single Battery
Type: CPAP battery
Manufacturer Description: The Freedom™ CPAP Battery gives you the freedom to power your PAP device when and where you need it! The Freedom™ is the perfect solution for outdoor and travel enthusiasts. It’s great for use in tents, RVs, travel trailers, and boats. It’s also ideal for those who love to travel abroad as it meets FAA requirements for lithium-ion batteries that can be taken in carry-on baggage.
- Philips Respironics DreamStation:
- Requires 12V Power Adapter
- Single Battery: 1-2 nights; Dual Battery: 2-4 nights
- ResMed Air 10 & S9 Series:
- Philips Respironics System One & M Series:
- No additional components required
- Single Battery: 1-3 nights; Dual Battery: 3-5 nights
- Most Other PAP Device Models:
- Requires 150W Power Inverter
- Single Battery: 1 night; Dual Battery: 2 nights
- Perfect for camping, road trips and other outdoor adventures.
- Safe for air travel and great for red-eye and international flights.
- Set up as an uninterrupted battery backup system for power outages.
- Bridge Cable lets you connect two Freedom V2 batteries together to double the amount of time you can power your CPAP machine or other portable electronic device.
- Quick Charge 3.0 USB port for charging cell phones, tablets and more.
The Freedom Single can be used with the Freedom Kit version or you can select the AC Power Supply for charging
The Freedom Battery from Battery Power Solutions delivers up to 2 nights of cordless CPAP therapy for sleep apnea patients. Capable of powering a variety of popular CPAP machine models (with the appropriate connector/adapter), the Freedom Battery represents a versatile battery option for portable CPAP therapy.
Battery-Powered CPAP Therapy On-The-Go
The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery lets you power your CPAP machine when and where you need it – no matter where your world takes you!
Unique variable voltage design and smart DC cables with dynamic control output make the Freedom V2 an industry-leader in CPAP travel battery and backup power supply technology.
This ultra-portable lithium-ion battery is the ideal solution for powering your CPAP machine while camping or during air travel. It can also be permanently connected to your CPAP machine and used as a battery backup system to offer continuous, uninterrupted power in the event of a power outage.
- Variable Voltage Output (12V-24V)
Variable voltage DC/DC soft switching technology allows the Freedom V2 CPAP Battery to work with most common makes and models of CPAP machines and other PAP devices as the voltage output is determined by the unique power path of the DC output cable used to connect the battery to the CPAP machine. This means if you change CPAP machines you won’t have to purchase a whole new battery – you will just need a new output cable.
- Smart DC Output Cables
Unique streamlined DC output cables make connecting the Freedom V2 CPAP Battery to your CPAP machine fast and easy. No confusing connection sequences or bulky 24V power converters or 12V adapters. The 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter is used to connect the CPAP machine to the battery if a DC output cable is not available.
- Dynamic Control Technology
Dynamic control technology provides maximum efficiency and increased run times of up to 20% on some CPAP machines from the original Freedom CPAP Battery.
- Digital Display Screen
The digital display screen shows the battery charge level as a percentage making it easy to gauge expected run times and to know when it is time to charge the battery.
- Travel Adventures
The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery is ideal for powering your CPAP machine while enjoying your favorite outdoor adventures but it is also great for use during red-eye and international flights. At just under 100 Wh it is FAA compliant for lithium-ion batteries taken in your carry-on baggage.