Product: CPAP Nasal CPAP Mask Liner
Manufacturer Description: The RemZzzs CPAP Nasal CPAP Mask Liner acts as a soft barrier between the silicone nasal cushion and face. The liner addresses several common CPAP therapy side effects. Use the liner to reduce noisy air leaks and protect skin from excessive moisture or embarrassing red marks. Made from a special blend of natural cotton fibers, this liner absorbs facial oils and moisture to prevent leaks and irritation around the cushion seal.
- Material Content: 100% Natural Cotton Fibers
- Package includes 30 liners
- Greatly reduce or eliminate noisy and annoying air leaks.
- Promote healing of suspected deep tissue injury, stage I and 2 pressure sores, with intact skin.
- Prevent skin irritations and ugly pressure marks from CPAP mask.
- Assist with comfortably holding your mask in place.
- Allow for the use of bedtime facial products.
- Promote a comfortable, full night of sleep… for you and your partner!
Sometimes using a CPAP silicone cushion can lead to skin irritation or excessive sweating. The RemZzz CPAP mask liner is designed to help prevent moisture from developing, leading to less skin irritation and fewer mask leaks. The special blend of natural fibers wick away moisture and prevents conditions like cushion ‘burping’ or ‘squealing’, two types of cushion leaks that generate noise. The liner prevents the cushion from slipping and absorbs facial oils that would otherwise loosen the cushion seal.
Each 30-Day Kit comes with 30 RemZzzs mask liners and (2) forehead liners. Use the forehead liner if you are experiencing red marks from the mask’s forehead support. Each forehead liner lasts for about 15 days and is designed to use all sides of the forehead liner by simply turning it over or refolding to a new surface.
The RemZzz CPAP mask liner comes in Small, Medium, or Large sizes for several of the top manufactured masks on the market. Each order comes with a 30-day supply of RemZzz liners specific to your size mask. For help with selecting the right liner size, please contact our staff.