Product: Mobile DC Power Converter Cord for AirSense™ 10, AirStart 10 & AirCurve 10 Machines
Manufacturer’s Description: This DC Converter allows you to operate ResMed’s AirSense 10, AirStart 10 & AirCurve 10 CPAP machines from standard DC power sources like the cigarette style power outlets found in most cars, boats and other vehicles. A DC Adapter Cable, with alligator clips, is also included for connecting your sleep therapy device directly to an external battery.
- All AirSense 10 CPAP Machines (AirSense 10, AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet, AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her, etc.),
- All AirStart 10 CPAP Machines,
- All AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines (AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 ST, AirCurve 10 VAuto, AirCurve 10 ASV, etc.)
- DC POWER SUPPLY SIZE6.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 Inches (Approx)
- DC POWER SUPPLY WEIGHT1.6875 Pounds (Approx)
- DC POWER CORD LENGTH9 Feet 5 Inches (Approx)
- DC POWER CORD FUSES20 Amp
- DC POWER INPUT12 Volts or 24 Volts
- DC POWER CONSUMPTION51 Watts Typical; 106 Watts Peak
USAGE: This is the only DC Cord that should be used with ResMed’s AirSense 10, AirStart 10 & AirCurve 10 sleep therapy devices. Using a non-ResMed DC Converter with your ResMed CPAP or BiLevel machine may damage the device. This cord will not work with ResMed Power Station (RPS) II Battery Packs; but a DC Cable for use with those battery packs is available separately. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.