Product: F&P Evora™
Manufacturer: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Type: Nasal Mask
Manufacturer Description: Introducing the world’s first CapFit headgear: F&P Evora™
Unlike any other mask, F&P Evora™ incorporates CapFit headgear that has been designed to be put on like a cap – a simple and intuitive movement that patients are familiar with. The headgear structure ensures the seal is presented in the right place every time, making life easier for you and your patients.
- 95% of Respiratory Therapists found Evora simple to fit.
- 98% of Patients found Evora simple to take off and put on in the dark.
Simple & Intuitive Movement
- Minimal, one-size headgear: CapFit headgear for a simple and intuitive fit
- The next generation of Dynamic Support Technology: soft, compact floating seal that sits comfortably under the nose to create an unobstructive seal.
- Soft-knit fabric: comfortable headgear designed with AirEdge Technology to avoid leaving marks on the face.
- Radial air-flow: laser-drilled exhaust holes designed to minimize nose and draft
- The stability wings work in synergy with the floating seal to allow freedom of movement while keeping the mask comfortably in place.
- Floating seal engages to wrap around the nose, providing a flexible and comfortable seal.
- Stability wings designed to keep the floating seal in place throughout the night.
- CapFit headgear offers minimal one-size headgear for a simple, intuitive fit.
- Soft-knit fabric offers comfortable headgear designed with AirEdge Technology to avoid leaving marks on the face.
- Compact nasal seal offers a soft, floating seal that sits comfortably under the nose to create an unobstrusive seal.
- Radial air-flow offers laser-drilled exhaust holes designed to minimize noise and draft.