We are excited to announce our new online store added to our website EverythingCPAP.com, which launched in February 2022. This store offers CPAP Supplies and everything that you need to make your CPAP experience more successful, more comfortable and equipped for a better night’s sleep.
Our Online stores offers the following categories:
- CPAP Machines
- Travel CPAP Machines
- CPAP Machine Parts & Supplies
- CPAP Nasal Mask
- CPAP Nasal Pillow Masks
- CPAP Full Face Masks
- CPAP Mask Parts & Supplies
- CPAP Accessories
ONLINE STORE – OUR MISSION TO IMPROVE ACCESS
We created the store to improve access for our patients and CPAP users in Idaho and surrounding areas, so they can easily reorder parts and supplies without having to use a national chain DME Provider. The mission of opening our online store was to provide the following services:
- improve service for our patients who are need of non-prescription supplies and accessories,
- to provide friendly service for non-patients looking to order parts, supplies or accessories from a trusted source,
- to provide our patients and non-patients 24/7 access to our store so they can submit their order through our website anytime day or night or any holiday,
- to provide access to CPAP machines, masks and prescription supplies for CPAP users throughout Idaho.
- to offer direct pay or insurance submission options for user-friendly ordering or reordering of their supplies,
- to create an experience that included CPAP training and support from our team of experts, respiratory therapists, experienced CPAP clinicians, who can answer your questions and point you in the right direction regarding sleep medicine care and CPAP equipment for your particular needs,
- And finally, to provide access to the highest quality CPAP supplies, accessories, and products to improve the quality of your sleep and improve comfort of your CPAP equipment.
We combine our customer service, our focus on sleep solutions and our extensive knowledge of CPAP equipment, parts and supplies to provide an online shopping experience from Idaho’s #1 CPAP Solution Center. Anyone shopping at our online store is not just a customer but a CPAP patient who is looking for an improved night of sleep.
PAYMENT OPTIONS MADE EASY – Pay Directly or Submit to Insurance
Our store offers payment options that are user-friendly, convenient and easy to checkout including (1) direct pay (via Paypal) or (2) payment via insurance submission, which many DME Suppliers do not offer online. If you are ordering a CPAP machine, CPAP mask or parts that you have a prescription for from your sleep professional, you can fill out our Insurance Form. If you are paying directly for a prescription or non-prescription item, we can accommodate you as well.
We understand each patient’s situation and circumstance are different so we provide a seamless, user-friendly system to meet your particular needs, including:
- You can pay directly (via Paypal) for a non-prescription item.
- You can pay directly (via Paypal) for a prescription item with a copy of the prescription sent to our staff through our secure HIPAA-Compliant* email.
- You can order any prescription item for our staff to submit to your insurance company, with a copy of your prescription and insurance information.
*If paying directly, call our staff during business hours for possible discounted prices, depending on the item. We can only offer these discounts over the phone. See detailed steps below.
TO PAY DIRECTLY
- Read the Terms & Conditions
- If the item requires a prescription, please email or FAX your physician’s prescription form to: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX: (208) 323-1615. If the items is non-prescription item, skip to step #3.
- Checkout by clicking the “Add to Cart” button on the product page of the item you are purchasing and pay via Paypal.
TO SUBMIT TO YOUR INSURANCE
*We accept most insurance companies.
- Read the Terms & Conditions
- Email or FAX your physician’s prescription form to: email@example.com or FAX to: (208) 323-1615.
- Fill out our Submit to Insurance form.
- Our staff will contact you with further information that may be needed.
To submit to your insurance company, (2) browse our online catalog, (2) choose the items you need and (3) send us some preliminary information to start your order through our secure “SUBMIT TO YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY” form. Your order information is transmitted to our HIPAA-Compliant email and your data is kept confidential and secure in our secure database. We encourage everyone shopping to read our Terms & Conditions including our Ecommerce Policies and Health Insurance Utilization Policy.
Once we get your form submission, we will begin processing your order and call you for any information we may need, for example: Insurance Company, Insured’s name, Group & ID Number, Patient Name & DOB of Patient, Sleep Study Report and most recent progress notes from your sleep professional. Then we will take care of the rest, our staff will submit your claim and send out your CPAP Equipment, once approved.
NOT JUST A CPAP STORE BUT SO MUCH MORE
At Everything CPAP we understand how serious of a problem untreated sleep apnea can be for your health. It is our goal to make sure we do everything we can to help you have a great experience from the first time you utilize our services and every time after for years to come. While other companies may be too big to care about you as a patient or use outdated technologies, at Everything CPAP you can rest assured knowing that you will have the best treatment available. We strive to make sure our patients receive the care they deserve and the help they need to be successful in treating their sleep apnea.
Once your order is complete, you will have access to our services that include:
- Fittings & Trainings for CPAP Machines and CPAP Masks orders: Even the best equipment can result in failed treatments if proper fitting and training is not administered to the patient, and thus insure our patient’s sleep’s success.
- Mask Fit Guarantee: Everything CPAP offers an unconditional Mask Fit Guarantee with over 200 mask options, proper fitting by our staff at our initial visit as well as ongoing support for our patients.
- Ongoing Support for CPAP Machine and CPAP Mask orders: Our patients can rely on Everything CPAP if they need refitting, product or part replacement, order refills on accessories, or are here to answer any of their questions and address any of their concerns.
- Monitoring & Reporting for those ordering CPAP Machines: We provide remote or in-person monitoring, our staff builds a relationship of trust and care with our patients, so we can detect any issues and implement doctor-recommended solutions.
- 24/7 Technical Support for Existing Patients: If you need technical support after hours, our staff is available to our existing patients twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to prevent or address treatment failures.
OUR ONLINE ORDERING/RESUPPLY PORTAL (FOR EXISTING PATIENTS ONLY)
If you are an existing patient of Everything CPAP, you can order prescription items through our secure Online Portal, where we have your insurance and patient information already processed.
Everything CPAP provides this convenient option for ordering replacement prescription supplies for our existing patients. Once you have been seen by one of our Everything CPAP clinicians, you will be registered in our online portal. You will receive a monthly email notification when it’s time to replace your supplies. You will be notified of the supplies which you are eligible for and be able to place an order online. Day or night, rain or shine ordering your supplies has never been easier.
Our online ReSupply Ordering Portal offers cost effective options for purchasing your CPAP machines, CPAP masks, and CPAP supplies shipped direct to you. For non-prescription items, you can use our new Online Store.
LOW SUPPLY OF CPAP MACHINES
Please note, if ordering via our online store, please note there is a current national shortage of CPAP Machines as of early 2022.
Because of the Philips Respironics recall, COVID-19 pandemic supply chain disruptions, and shortage of semiconductor chips, it’s likely we will continue to see a low supply of CPAP Machines through mid to late 2022. Please be advised there may be a longer wait (6-8 weeks or more) on various CPAP Machine orders, or the item may be out of stock completely. If that is the case, we will notify our customers who order the specific CPAP machines in low supply and reach out to them for alternate solutions.
Thank you for your patience.
CONTACT EVERYTHING CPAP FOR QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR ORDERING BY PHONE
If you feel more comfortable to handle your CPAP supplies or resupply needs in a more traditional way, please call our office during normal business hours. Also, please feel free to contact us with any questions or issues you may be having ordering online.
- Monday-Thursday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday: By appointment only
- Sat-Sun: Closed
Phone: (208) 323-CPAP Extension #2727
FAX: (208) 323-1615
Email for Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure Email to send us your prescriptions or insurance information: email@example.com
The owners and employees of Everything CPAP are dedicated to the improvement and extension of our patient’s lives through personalized care, use of state of the art equipment, constant innovation, and clinical research.