Their new location will be located at:
4301 Garrity Blvd, Suite 203
Nampa, ID 83637
Phone / Email:
- Phone: (208) 323-CPAP | Extension #2727
- FAX: (208) 323-1615
- Email: Info@EverythingCPAP.com
- Monday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday by appointment only
Open for Business: Monday, January 22, 2024
Grand Opening: Friday, February 2, 2024
Their first location was opened over 10 years ago in Boise, Idaho and in those years, they have crafted and finetuned their CPAP services, training, fittings, and ongoing support of their CPAP patients. Because they have had an overwhelming good rapport with their patients, positive feedback, and one of the highest adherence rates in the country, they are eager to expand their unique approach to CPAP-DME services to patients living in other areas.
Why did they choose Nampa as their first expansion from Boise ID?
- Nampa has a 2023 population of 122,943.
- Nampa is currently growing at a rate of 5.01% annually and its population has increased by 21.58% since the most recent census, which recorded a population of 101,124 in 2020.
- In their own patient analysis, they have discovered that 15% of their patients reside in the Nampa area.
So, this will mean increased convenience and less commuting to get the care their patients need. Regardless of location, the need for a quality, responsive and attentive CPAP supply company is growing as well. One in five men and one in eight women have sleep apnea, which many of them still undiagnosed, with a nearly 30% increase of those diagnosed in the past twenty years. Why is the diagnosis of Sleep Apnea and Obstructive Sleep Apnea growing?
First, with increased awareness to the public and medical professionals, both are more aware of the symptoms and risks factors associated with sleep apnea. Thus, more prescriptions for CPAP therapy are helping more patients get a better nights’ sleep and help prevent any linked comorbidities.
Second, one of the risk factors is obesity and the rate of obesity has risen over the past two decades, so therefore, the rate of sleep apnea has also gone up. Proof of this link can also be seen in the obesity rate among kids and the increasing occurrence of OSA among children and young adults. Other biological factors like age, gender and respiratory disease influence the development of OSA. The risk increases between ages 30 to 70, and men are two to five times more likely than women to have OSA. But overall, higher weight is linked to the higher prevalence of OSA over the past twenty years.
With the increased need for CPAP therapy that does more than meet the requirements of insurance companies, but cares about each patient’s sleep quality and overall health, they will continue to expand their services and locations in other markets, starting with Nampa, Idaho.
Another reason they have the need for a second location is for needed space to fulfill their patients’ needs. They have had to increase their staff in the past few months to serve a growing list of patients without a long wait time. So, the additional space in a new location, they will provide the same quality of care, the same vetted quality CPAP products and supplies, the same insurance and billing procedures, the same ongoing support and 24/7 technical support, but with the space to grow and accept new patients in a timely manner.
Everything CPAP’s new location will serve the greater Nampa ID area with the same level of care and patient satisfaction as their Boise ID location. With the oversight of manager and director, LJ Overall, they have created an excellent model of excellence and innovation, so they want patients in these areas to have access to the adherence rates of success accomplished at Boise’s #1 CPAP Solution center, Everything CPAP. Nampa is just the beginning:
“My goal is to continue opening new locations and eventually provide access to Everything CPAP’s unique approach to sleep apnea treatment outside of Idaho. We have standardized our recipe for success through our: vetted and innovative equipment, responsive and friendly patient care, patient satisfaction, ongoing support, mask fittings and trainings, monitoring, and reporting and 24/7 technical support. Our core value is to provide excellence and innovation with a personal touch. It’s our guarantee that will not change wherever we are.”– L.J. Overall
Their assurance to their patients is that each patient will receive the same quality of service at their new location in Nampa ID. Their commitment to make sure they do everything they can to help each patient have a great experience from the first time they come in and every time after for years to come has not changed.
Everything CPAP’s mission statement remains constant regardless of the location: The owners and employees of Everything CPAP are dedicated to the improvement and extension of Their patient’s lives through personalized care, use of state-of-the-art equipment, constant innovation, and clinical research.
One thing that will continue to change is their knowledge, experience and offerings of innovative and technologically advanced CPAP equipment, accessories, and supplies. They will learn, grow, and adapt along with the evolution of CPAP therapy products, as they are released. Their staff at Everything CPAP vets, research, tests and experiments with each new device and accessory, so they can not only recommend the best rated products but also have the knowledge and expertise to train their patients on correct usage, as well as how to provide ongoing technical support and troubleshooting.
Regardless of what location you visit, the staff at Everything CPAP will provide the same level of quality care to each and every patient.
Everything CPAP will serve the people of the greater southwest Idaho region with a comprehensive approach to sleep apnea care through the integration of education, instruction, clinical research, excellence in follow up, and a personalized approach to treatment. Their services include:
- CPAP Equipment: They use only the highest quality supplies and most high-tech CPAP machines available on the market. Their equipment is fully vetted, reviewed, and researched to offer the best treatment available.
- Fittings & Trainings: Even the best equipment can result in failed treatments if proper fitting and training is not administered to the patient, and thus ensure Their patient’s sleep’s success.
- Mask Fit Guarantee: Everything CPAP offers an unconditional Mask Fit Guarantee with over 200 mask options, proper fitting by Their staff at Their initial visit as well as ongoing support for Their patients.
- Ongoing Support: Their patients can rely on Everything CPAP if they need refitting, product or part replacement, order refills on accessories, or are here to answer any of their questions and address any of their concerns.
- Monitoring & Reporting: They provide remote or in-person monitoring, their staff builds a relationship of trust and care with Their patients, so they can detect any issues and implement doctor-recommended solutions.
- 24/7 Technical Support: If you need technical support after hours, their staff is available to their existing patients twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to prevent or address treatment failures.
Visit our locations: